The Task Force on Tax and Development invites you to attend a one-day conference on the role of tax morale in development January 25, 2019, at the OECD office in Paris, France, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. French and Spanish interpretation will be provided.
This event will introduce new research undertaken by the OECD on the drivers of tax morale in developing countries. The event will bring together government representatives, leading academics and researchers, regional tax organisations, business and civil society, in a multi-stakeholder environment to share experiences and thinking on tax morale.
Key questions to be addressed during the event include:
- How well do we understand tax morale?
- What lessons have we learnt from attempts to build tax morale?
- Is there a role for hypothecation in building tax morale?
- What is the role for new technologies in tax morale?
- What drives tax morale in businesses?
- How can development partners support building tax morale?
- What is the role of civil society in building tax morale?
For all logistical inquiries, please contact: TaxandDevelopment@oecd.org